Depict1 Depict1

Great game.

However, there's a small gap on the last level, on the black wall, that had me trying to throw spikes into it / jumping into it / having the mirror jump into it etc. etc.

Was misleading, but figured out the ending in a few minutes. Other than that the game was pretty awesome.

Also, for the kids that are complaining about the ads, this guy legitimately took months of his time to make a game for you to play, for free. And you're going to complain that you have to wait 15 seconds?

Oh wait it's 20 seconds... I take that all back, 20 seconds is unforgiveable.

Hah overall though, great game.

3d logic 3d logic

Sweet

I beat the whole thing, but how does this tell you your IQ? I thought I'd get some "Congratulations, Your IQ is: (blah)".

Oh well, was pretty damn fun and challenging. Got stuck at a few levels.
For those who are having trouble with it, I figured out that the connection that seems the shortest at first will probably be the most complicated one.

Air Defence 3!! Air Defence 3!!

Awesome

This is one of the best games I've played in awhile. It got a little annoying near the end, when all the enemies would do is get faster and stronger...
Ending Stats:
Level 34
4800 HP
7 Colonel "Basic Units"
1 Colonel EMP
And every building and upgrade there is to get.

Haha when you get all the upgrades the tanks are awesome.

RaidenX RaidenX

Wow

This is the only flash side-scroller which is actually decent, it has cool power-ups and everything moves smoothly, good job.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Nice

I bought Alien Hominid for PS2 and its awesome!

Kiddie Game Kiddie Game

Good...but

wrong site buddy, put it up somewhere else because i doubt that anyone would bring their kids to newgrounds to see this.

Russian Affairs Russian Affairs

Good but...

if you crouch and shoot everyone dies on the screen...its kinda odd that a bullett can go thru 3 people at once and kill them all...

Fierce Battle! Fierce Battle!

sweet

That was awesome, but the buster sword shoodve been the last one and u should put in cheats cuz i was too lazy to get the last swordamajiggy.

Gar@RRfG@KeerrFFjj@@@@@@@ Gar@RRfG@KeerrFFjj@@@@@@@

YAY

Finally, something that shows years of expiernce, effort, and pure knowingness of the flash basics, this should be on the top 50, as number 2, next to bob the ball 2.